This maple tahini dressing is an easy homemade salad dressing that is truly AMAZING. It’s creamy, a little sweet, and a little tangy. An excellent dressing for a variety of salads!
Have you been trying to be healthier and eat more salads lately? Are you getting bored with the salads that you’ve been making over and over and need some new homemade salad ideas? This maple tahini salad dressing recipe is just what you need to get you excited about eating salads again!
This easy salad dressing recipe is made with healthy and clean ingredients. Tahini, which is full of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is the base for this dressing recipe. Paired with apple cider vinegar (also touted as having a variety of health benefits), olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and a touch of maple syrup create a creamy, tangy, and mildly sweet dressing that is just a delight. Not only is this homemade maple tahini salad dressing delicious, it is easy and quick to make too.
This is one of my favorite salad dressing recipes. I originally made this maple tahini dressing to put on my Kale and Quinoa Power Salad, but now I use it on a variety of green salads as well.
TELL ME ABOUT: MAPLE TAHINI DRESSING
Time: From start-to-finish, it will take you less than 5 minutes to make your homemade salad dressing.
KEY INGREDIENTS TO MAKE MAPLE TAHINI SALAD DRESSING
Salt and Pepper: always salt and pepper to taste…I’ve given you a good ratio to start with for this recipe.
OVERVIEW: HOW TO MAKE MAPLE TAHINI DRESSING
- Place all ingredients in a jar: measure out and place all ingredients in a small to medium sized jar and screw on the lid tightly.
- Shake: shake vigorously to combine. Dressing complete!
- Refrigerate: place your dressing in the fridge until ready to serve. Note: dressing may begin to separate as it sits, just give it a little shake prior to serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge: if you’re not using all of your dressing right away, store remaining dressing in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 3-4 days. Note: I find this dressing tastes best used within 24 hours.
NOTES ON THIS EASY SALAD DRESSING RECIPE
Should I use fresh lemon juice in this recipe, or is the bottled type ok to use? Either is just fine to use in this recipe! If you have a lemon on hand, fresh is always my preference, but don’t sweat it if you use the pre-squeezed bottle of lemon juice you have in your fridge.
What kind of salad should I use this dressing on?
- Try on your favorite green salad in place of whatever dressing you have been using!
- This dressing was made for, and is great on, this Kale and Quinoa Power Salad
- You could also put it on this easy Curry Roasted Chickpea Salad
- This would be good dressing option on a Mediterranean style salad with falafel
Maple Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 C tahini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine
- Refrigerate until ready to use
- If not using right away, store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, shake prior to using. I find this best used within 24 hours of making