This easy, no-bake dessert is perfect for dipping those fresh fall apple slices! This easy caramel apple dip with toffee is a great fall snack or dessert.
If apples are your favorite part of fall and you’ve been looking for fun apple dessert ideas to showcase your favorite fall fruit, caramel apple dip is for you! Made with 4 ingredients, this quick and easy dessert recipe can be put together in less than 10 minutes.
Make this easy caramel apple dip for your next fall get-together, it’s sure to be a big hit!
TELL ME ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Level of difficulty: Easy.
Flavor: Creamy caramel is the main flavor, accented by cream cheese and toffee…basically, this dessert tastes like a caramel cheesecake dip (and who doesn’t want that?!).
Time: It will take you less than 10 minutes to make your caramel apple dip with toffee bits.
Toffee Bits / Heath Bits
OVERVIEW: HOW TO MAKE EASY CARAMEL APPLE DIP WITH TOFFEE
- Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together: In a large mixing bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together cream cheese and brown sugar until combined and creamy
- Spread cream cheese layer: Spread cream cheese mixture into an even layer across the bottom of your serving dish
- Add caramel layer: Pour caramel dip on top of the cream cheese mixture and spread into an even layer
- Top with toffee bits: Sprinkle bits of toffee evenly over the top of your dip
- Serve with apple slices and enjoy!
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE THIS APPLE DIP IN?
You have a lot of options here! The main goal is to create a thinner cream cheese layer (about ½-1” thick) to spread your caramel over. Using a deep pie plate, a rimmed serving platter, or a 6 cup rectangular glass Pyrex container with a lid are all great options. Use what you have!
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DUNK IN THIS CARAMEL APPLE DIP?
I like to set out a mix of dipping options when serving this caramel apple dip to friends and family. Besides slices of your favorite apples, these items are great options for dunking in this cream cheese caramel dip:
- Ginger snaps
- Graham cracker pieces
- Nilla Wafers
- Teddy Grahams
Making this cream cheese caramel dip ahead of time is a great option! Although it doesn’t take a long time to make, it’s nice to have this dessert prepped and ready to go in the fridge for when you’re having guests over.
Allow the dip to sit out at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes prior to serving. This allows the cream cheese to soften up a bit, making for easier and more enjoyable dipping!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Easy Caramel Apple Dip with Toffee
- 2, 8 oz blocks of reduced fat cream cheese
- ¼ C brown sugar
- 1, 16 oz container of caramel dip or caramel sauce*
- ½ C toffee bits
- In a large mixing bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together cream cheese and brown sugar until combined and creamy
- Spread cream cheese mixture into an even layer across the bottom of your serving dish
- Pour caramel dip on top of the cream cheese mixture and spread into an even layer
- Sprinkle toffee bits evenly over the top of your dip
- Serve with apple slices and enjoy!*