Strawberry peach frosé is a quick and easy blended cocktail that is perfect for a warm day! A great option for a crowd for summer parties, girls night, or to enjoy with friends out on the patio.
Looking for new and easy summer cocktails to make? Strawberry peach frosé (aka strawberry peach rosé wine slushies) is just what you’ve been looking for.
This frosé recipe is made with 4-ingredients and can be put together in about 5 minutes. Minimal ingredients, easy, and quick…perfect for an impromptu summer party or get together!
TELL ME ABOUT THESE WINE SLUSHIES
Time: It will take you less than 5 minutes to make your frozen rosé wine slushie.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR STRAWBERRY PEACH FROSE
(Optional) Vodka: if you prefer boozier cocktails, or want a little more bang for your buck, add vodka to your mixture! Not needed, but delicious.
OVERVIEW: HOW TO MAKE A WINE SLUSHIE
- Blend: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined and smooth.
- Drink up! Distribute blended frosé amongst glasses and enjoy!
- Have Extras? Freeze it until ready to serve! If you will not be finishing the pitcher of frosé right away, place remaining peach and strawberry frose into an airtight container and freeze. When ready to enjoy, stir the mixture and scoop into serving glasses. Add a little extra liquid to the serving glass(es) if desired to get that perfect slushie texture.
FAQS FOR MAKING PEACH AND STRAWBERRY FROSE
What is the best rosé for frosé? Because this frosé recipe is packed with flavorful fruit, you want to use a rosé that has enough body to hold it’s own in this drink. Look for a more robust rosé that is darker in color (versus it’s very pale counterparts) for your wine slushies.
How do I make this wine cocktail recipe refined sugar free? If you are working to keep refined sugars out of your diet, you can still enjoy this frosé recipe! In place of the ¼ cup of granulated sugar, use 2 Tablespoons of agave syrup. You could also try leaving out the sweetener all together to see how you like it!
Can I make this frosé for one? Of course! You can either scale down the ingredients (mini bottles of wine are a great option for this!) -OR- freeze the extra frozen peach and strawberry wine slushie mixture to enjoy at another time. Do what works best for you.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO MAKE A WINE SLUSHIES
A good quality blender. This is the blender we are currently using, and it has been working great! This is a simple, no-frills blender at a modest price point.
LOVE THIS STRAWBERRY PEACH FROSE RECIPE? YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Strawberry Peach Frosé
- 2 C frozen peaches slices
- 2 C frozen strawberries whole or sliced
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 1, 750 ml bottle of rosé wine
- optional add in: 4oz vodka*
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined and smooth
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately
- If you are not serving all of your frosé right away, place the remaining frosé in an air-tight container in the freezer. When ready, give the mixture a stir and scoop into serving glasses*